Thursday, November 14, 2013

Harris Bilingual Elementary

Thanks to all the staff and students at the wonderful Harris Bilingual Elementary school in Fort Collins for giving me such a warm welcome!


And thanks to the lovely Laura Resau (a talented and prolific author of middle grade novels) for organizing the visit.




Lovely display of students' work - in Spanish too!



My favorite question of the day had to be -

"Are you a Princess? "

 (we had been talking about my favorite movie, BRAVE and Princess Merida! )

 Would that I were a long- ago, brave and bold Princess! 

Nico and Murphy - two students who interviewed me for community radio!

To all the staff and students, GRACIAS!

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen-- To all of us, you are indeed a princess! We loved your visit so much! Your presentations were so inspiring, enthusiastic, and from the heart. Gracias a ti!!

    ReplyDelete